Skip to main content

5 in 1 Face Massager review

5 in 1 Face Massager

5 in 1 Face Massager
5 in 1 Face Massager
The tool
It has 3 switches- the speeds high and low, and the off switch. The low speed is used for normal cleansing of the face. The second speed is high which is for exfoliation. It is operated by using 2 AA batteries, which are not included in the purchase. It includes 5 accessories.

Accessories
These are the attachable pieces. You need to make sure that you hear a clicking sound before turning on the device. Otherwise, they will just fall off. In case you are wondering, the brush heads rotate.


  • Make up sponge
massager

Before squeezing out some facial wash, I first dampen the sponge with tap water. Amazingly, it produces enough lather to clean my face. It also provides a relaxing massage at the same time.
  • Latex soft sponge

This is harder than the make up sponge. According to the package, it is used for eye and cheek massage. When I tried this, it also felt good. I just don’t think that frequent use of this is safe. Latex sponges shouldn’t be used for a long time because they hoard bacteria. I think this is also good to be used for applying BB cream and foundation. It gave me a better coverage.
  • Nylon brush
massager

This what I frequently use for exfoliation. After I use this with my facial wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean. All my white heads cleared out. I don’t recommend this for people with sensitive skin and also those who have acne as well. It will just cause irritation and soreness. For me, this is good to be used with a low setting. If switched to high, it will just leave your face in pain.
  • Massage sand sheet

I don’t totally understand what the package meant with “accessory to rip tough skin and cutin off“. This just sounded too painful for me. I think this pumice looking thing is used for calluses, as well as for areas around the elbow and knees.
  • Massage wheel
massager

I love this one. I use this after I apply serum, moisturizer and oils. I also use this after using a mask sheet, . I feel that they are absorbed well with the help of this accessory. I can also feel that my facial blood circulation improved with this.
  • Overall say

I think the product is worth the cheap price. Just don’t expect much of it because I feel like it can break anytime. So far, it is serving its purpose for me which is cleansing, improving circulation and exfoliation. I also don’t think that the device is waterproof so I don’t recommend to use this in the shower.
  • Pros: 

Cleanses face effectively
Exfoliates – also removes black and white heads
Accessories spin – I saw similar devices online that just vibrates and don’t really spin at all.
Leaves my skin soft and smooth
Small size- convenient for traveling
  • Cons:

Unclear instructions
Packaging is not easy to open
Can leave your skin sore if not used properly.
Doesn’t look well built.
Not waterproof
Rotating heads aren’t replaceable. Once they break, you need to repurchase everything


Popular posts from this blog

Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review

Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review What is glycerine? Glycerine, or glycerol, is derived from plant-based oils. It also occurs naturally in fermented goods, such as beer, wine, and bread. This ingredient was "accidentally" discovered in 1779 by a Swedish chemist heating up an olive oil mixture. He identified the resulting fat as glycerine. Since the mid-nineteenth century, people have used glycerine to create soap. This process involves heating up certain plant oils and allowing the solution to cool and harden into bar form. Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review What benefits does glycerine soap offer? Unlike many OTC soaps, pure glycerine soap is all-natural. It doesn’t contain alcohol, fragrances, or other chemical-based ingredients that could irritate your skin. This makes glycerine soap vegan-friendly and a great option for people with sensitive skin. Your skin’s natural

Mi Mix Alpha Review

Mi Mix Alpha Review Mi Mix Alpha      T echnology is getting better and improving at a rapid rate but it comes with a price.  But to be fair to Xiaomi, it’s a concept phone.  They have no plan of selling it, it’s about bragging rights I guess but if you’re crazy  enough to spend $3000 for this phone then Xiaomi is ready to ship one for you in December,  provided you live in China, and the last time I checked, you don’t.  So have to pay way more than $3000 and import it from China.  Anyway, the biggest question you might have right now is, why?  Look I totally understand that it doesn’t provide much of value other than the fact  that it looks freaking cool.  Listen, Phones are getting ridiculously expensive, to the point that they are not just phones  anymore but a status symbol as well.  It reflects your personality if that makes sense.  When I’m buying a car, my top priority is looks and then comes the rest.  Same for the phones as well.  When I’m buying a budget or

Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review

Vaseline  Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review What Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Claim: Having healthy, glowing skin is a vital part of your overall health. Vaseline believes that truly healthy skin starts with deep healing moisture. It's not something you get by masking problems or through quick fixes. Your body produces melanin in response to the pollutants and UV exposure which can lead to skin damage, darkening and uneven skin tone. Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Body Lotion, is your best skin brightening lotion that helps heal* dry damaged skin and that restores for naturally glowing skin in 2 weeks. With micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, this lotion helps heal skin. Along with vitamin B3, that is known to inhibit the production and transfer of melanin, it brings back skin's healthy radiance. Triple sunscreens provide brightness protection