Skip to main content

SEX TOY REVIEW: G Spot Stimulation with Clitoral Suction


Clitoral Sucking Vibrator with Clitoris and G-Spot Stimulation, Wearable Dildos Couple Vibrators with 10 Suction & Vibration Settings, Rechargeable Waterproof Massager Sex Toys for Women

Clitoral Sucking Vibrator
Clitoral Sucking Vibrator


·         2 in 1 Clitoral stimulator with suction and 10 vibration patterns to stimulate all of those sensitive nerve endings. Sucking and pulsing against the clitoris at one side, the opposite slips into the vagina and comes to rest alongside the g-spot and sensitive surrounding tissue, ranging from soft and gentle to fast and hard.
·     High Grade Material The slender and firm silicone shaft makes it easy to explore your sugar walls and target your hungry-for-action G-spot. Made of body-safe silicone, it is super-soft, hygienic, and nonporous. And that slightly phallic tip is ready to make love to your sweet G!
·  High-performance Rechargeable Battery Clitoral Sucking Vibrator is conveniently USB rechargeable, for elevated ecstasy wherever you want it, powering up fully in about 1.5 hours. A full charge will run pressure waves and vibration for up to 60 continuous minutes.
·     IPX-7 Waterproof This unique vibrator uses orgasmic suction technology to simulate a sucking sensation, encircling your clit and targeting it for intense stimulation. Clitoral Suction is fully waterproof so you can use it while taking a shower or relaxing in the tub.
·    Private Package The vibrator will be shipped to you with discreet package, no one knows what you get. No responsibility 90-day money back or replacement, please contact us first if you have any questions.

Clitoral Sucking Vibrator
Clitoral Sucking Vibrator
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.4 x 1.7 inches; 5.9 ounces
Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. 

Review:

      I’ve never in my life experienced an orgasm so intense until this toy was bestowed upon me. It looks so pretty lightening up down there!
   It does take practice. Don’t give up on it if it isn’t what you expect the first time. Let me start with wow. It is everything it was hyped up to be.

Clitoral Sucking Vibrator
Clitoral Sucking Vibrator

First of all, the pics are deceiving. I opened the box and was seriously intimidated. It looks so small in the pic. It is not small. 
Second of all, practice makes perfect. The first time was like eh. Whatever. It is good but not ground breaking. I didn’t have it placed just right. I learned fast though. It is worth the money.

The second time I used it, I turned suction on first and messed with it till it connected to the right spot and you will know. If you're positioning it and you're like eh whatever, it isn’t in the right spot. Keep trying. It is worth it, trust me. It hit that spot and I turned on the vibrate and I was catapulted into a new world. I saw stars, got goose bumps, and screamed. Glad no one walked in because I probably looked like I was having a seizure. After I finished screaming and flopping all over my bed, I realized this thing is worth its weight in gold. I've used it 3 times in like 12 hours. Beware if you're married. You may want to throw the whole hubby out. It fit in your drawer, never argues, and gets you off every time. What could be better?  This clit sucking vibrator beats all others sex toys I've bought! It has loads of functions and feels great. I haven't managed to through all the functions without coming before the end. Best purchase ever. If you want a sucking vibe this is a bit pricier, but it's worth it. Every single time! It was really fun exploring all of the different vibration settings, ranging from soft and teasing to strong and powerful, leading to an intense and amazing orgasm. The suction head makes for an even more fun experience when it hits that spot over and over. The material of the toy is soft, which feels nice against your skin, and it's great for those who are quite sensitive to some materials, like me. Also Clitoral Suction doesn't have a strong smell that other toys have that I find a little off-putting. The vibrations are quite quiet so offers discretion if you need it. I guarantee I will be using this more frequently than any other toy I have used. The design is pretty to look at and the coating on the outside is soft and silky. It has multiple settings to suit the user but my favourite is the highest continuous setting and it is very quiet. The insert able length is perfect for me and hits just the right spot as I don't like deep penetration and the vibrations from the suction are really strong which gives you amazing long intense orgasms.


      I was a bit skeptical about getting any sort of "pleasure" toy until I found it. The Clitoral sucking vibrator was my first "pleasure" toy. I have never experienced an orgasm before until now. It arrived in a box that was very discreet and to my liking. When I took it out I was met with a big surprise - It was lovely pink. So I'm perfectly fine with its charging way. I already had some batteries ready but this vibrator is rechargeable. The toy was a bit smaller than I had been expecting however it was cute and had a pretty gold metallic shine to it. I inspected it a bit and then raced to the bathroom to give it a light cleaning. While turned it on. WOW! It was stronger than I had expected! I had originally thought that it was very small but this toy proved me wrong. It has powerful vibration and is comfortable shaped. I was a little nervous about it at first because I am used to dildos other commonly shaped toys, but the sucking function delight really made me happy!!Being a new to these things I was amazed and tested out all speeds. Over all it's a great vibrator for beginner! Not too loud and easy to store! I like it.

So I saw this product floating around Twitter and thought why not. Package came and oh my god! It was unbelievable!! By the end of it all, when I was catching my breath, I caught myself smiling! I am 100% pleased with this product and recommend everyone buying it. If you’re reading reviews and wondering if you should get this or not, DO IT! This is your sign! If you have to save up then save up because I promise you this vibrator is worth it!!!!




Popular posts from this blog

Mi Mix Alpha Review

Mi Mix Alpha Review Mi Mix Alpha      T echnology is getting better and improving at a rapid rate but it comes with a price.  But to be fair to Xiaomi, it’s a concept phone.  They have no plan of selling it, it’s about bragging rights I guess but if you’re crazy  enough to spend $3000 for this phone then Xiaomi is ready to ship one for you in December,  provided you live in China, and the last time I checked, you don’t.  So have to pay way more than $3000 and import it from China.  Anyway, the biggest question you might have right now is, why?  Look I totally understand that it doesn’t provide much of value other than the fact  that it looks freaking cool.  Listen, Phones are getting ridiculously expensive, to the point that they are not just phones  anymore but a status symbol as well.  It reflects your personality if that makes sense.  When I’m buying a car, my top priority is looks and then comes the rest.  Same for the phones as well.  When I’m buying a budget or

Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review

Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review What is glycerine? Glycerine, or glycerol, is derived from plant-based oils. It also occurs naturally in fermented goods, such as beer, wine, and bread. This ingredient was "accidentally" discovered in 1779 by a Swedish chemist heating up an olive oil mixture. He identified the resulting fat as glycerine. Since the mid-nineteenth century, people have used glycerine to create soap. This process involves heating up certain plant oils and allowing the solution to cool and harden into bar form. Margo Glycerine with Neem Extract Bar Soap Review What benefits does glycerine soap offer? Unlike many OTC soaps, pure glycerine soap is all-natural. It doesn’t contain alcohol, fragrances, or other chemical-based ingredients that could irritate your skin. This makes glycerine soap vegan-friendly and a great option for people with sensitive skin. Your skin’s natural

Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review

Vaseline  Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Review What Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Even Tone Lotion Claim: Having healthy, glowing skin is a vital part of your overall health. Vaseline believes that truly healthy skin starts with deep healing moisture. It's not something you get by masking problems or through quick fixes. Your body produces melanin in response to the pollutants and UV exposure which can lead to skin damage, darkening and uneven skin tone. Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Body Lotion, is your best skin brightening lotion that helps heal* dry damaged skin and that restores for naturally glowing skin in 2 weeks. With micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, this lotion helps heal skin. Along with vitamin B3, that is known to inhibit the production and transfer of melanin, it brings back skin's healthy radiance. Triple sunscreens provide brightness protection